Effective Date: 01/01/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a contact form, or engage in any other activities, services, features, or resources we make available.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Contact information
- IP address
- Usage data (pages visited, time spent, etc.)
- Any other information you voluntarily provide
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Personalize user experience
- Send periodic emails (e.g., newsletters, updates)
- Respond to inquiries and customer service requests
- Analyze usage data to enhance our Website and offerings
- Comply with legal obligations
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
5. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties unless required for legal compliance or to improve our services. However, non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. Please review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
10. Contact Us